The volatility meter with the indication in the form of a colored cloud. When a trend is weak, the cloud is gray, when it is strong, the cloud is orange.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 14.04.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Damiani volatmeter is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Damiani volatmeter provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Damiani volatmeter.mq5?
- Download Damiani volatmeter.mq5
- Copy Damiani volatmeter.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Damiani volatmeter.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Damiani volatmeter.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Damiani volatmeter.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: