The indicator reads data of the Moving Average from the binary file and displays them in a separate subwindow. To get the file with data you need preliminary run the Demo_FileWriteDouble script. The indicator is correctly displayed on timeframes that are more or equal to timeframe on which the indicator was calculated.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Demo FileReadDouble is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Demo FileReadDouble provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Demo FileReadDouble.mq5?
- Download Demo FileReadDouble.mq5
- Copy Demo FileReadDouble.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Demo FileReadDouble.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Demo FileReadDouble.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Demo FileReadDouble.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: