Example of using IndicatorSetDouble() function. This is an indicator that turns upside down the maximum and minimum values of the indicator window and values of levels, on which the horizontal lines are placed.
The indicator is created in a separate window, and three horizontal lines on levels 25, 50 and 75 are also added in the same window:
//--- display three horizontal levels in a separate indicator window #property indicator_level1 25 #property indicator_level2 50 #property indicator_level3 75
Then, a signature is placed in OnInit() function for each level:
//--- set descriptions for the horizontal levels IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,0,"First Level (index 0)"); IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,1,"Second Level (index 1)"); IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,2,"Third Level (index 2)");
Arrived ticks are calculated during the indicator operation in tick_counter variable. The indicator window rendering changes each 10 ticks – the minimum value is changed from 0 to -100, while the maximum one – from 100 to 0. Thus, the indicator is “reversed”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Demo IndicatorSetDouble is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Demo IndicatorSetDouble provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5?
- Download Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5
- Copy Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Demo IndicatorSetDouble.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: