An example of how to use IndicatorSetString(). A simple indicator that shows how to create a label, e.g. “Overbough level” for each level.
Using the #property compiler directives for the indicator, which is drawn in a separate window, you can specify the required horizontal levels, for example:
//--- display three horizontal levels in a separate indicator window #property indicator_level1 30 #property indicator_level2 50 #property indicator_level3 70
In addition, the IndicatorSetString() function can be used for signing each level and even change the labels dynamically when necessary:
//--- Set descriptions of horizontal levels IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,0,"First Level (index 0)"); IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,1,"Second Level (index 1)"); IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_LEVELTEXT,2,"Third Level (index 2)");
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Demo IndicatorSetString is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Demo IndicatorSetString provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5?
- Download Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5
- Copy Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Demo IndicatorSetString.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: