Indicator developed by Brazilian and analyst Odir Aguiar (Didi), consists of “Moving Averages”, known for the famous needles Didi, which allows the visualization of reversal points.
The concept is very simple, when you insert 3 Moving Averages on display, one of three periods, an 8 and the other 20, there appears the formation of the indicator which works on an axis or center line 0. The needles occur when the intersection of averages comes closest to the line 0.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Didi Index is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Didi Index provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Didi Index.mq5?
- Download Didi Index.mq5
- Copy Didi Index.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Didi Index.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Didi Index.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Didi Index.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: