When crossing this zero line this trend indicator displays the direction where to trade and when to close the position. Final averaging of the indicator is performed by digital filters that can be selected in the SmoothPower parameter.
Indicator uses the classes of the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library. Working with that class was described in details in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 19.08.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DigVariation is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DigVariation provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DigVariation.mq5?
- Download DigVariation.mq5
- Copy DigVariation.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DigVariation.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DigVariation.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DigVariation.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: