The DiNapoli Stochastic indicator based on the traditional Lane stochastic provided by MetaTrader 5 software system. DiNapoli Stochastic demonstrates smoother indicators and therefore gives less false signals in comparison with the traditional oscillator. The indicator is written in accordance with the description given in the book by Joe Dinapoli “Trading With DiNapoli Levels”.
This oscillator smoothing method leads to filtering of the most “noise” component of the price movement.
The DiNapoli Stochastic indicator can be used in the strategies oriented to a standard stochastic. However, the stronger smoothing can lead to loss of array of signals. It is recommended to apply any trend indicator for more efficient use of the indicator and its signals filtering.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DiNapoli Stochastic is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DiNapoli Stochastic provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5?
- Download DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5
- Copy DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DiNapoli Stochastic.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: