This version of the DinapoliTargets_Full indicator is convenient with its capability to be draw for any bar of a chart, what allows seeing the whole picture of the market behavior relative to the indicator levels on each bar. Apparently this indicator can be most useful when analyzing a strategy in the offline mode.
Originally this indicator had been developed in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 20.09.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DinapoliTargets Full is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DinapoliTargets Full provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DinapoliTargets Full.mq5?
- Download DinapoliTargets Full.mq5
- Copy DinapoliTargets Full.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DinapoliTargets Full.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DinapoliTargets Full.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DinapoliTargets Full.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: