The grid consisting of DiNapoli levels and built using a larger timegrame chart. DiNapoliTargets indicator data is considered in the process of grid creation.
Place DinapoliTargets indicator compiled file to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DinapoliTargets MTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DinapoliTargets MTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5?
- Download DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5
- Copy DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DinapoliTargets MTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: