The indicator draws a grid of possible future levels of price. The idea of working with the indicator is the following. Once a local maximum (minimum) has been determined several horizontal lines will be drawn. Pink line is an entry point, the following lines in its direction are targets. The first one is the most reachable. Red line is a stop line.
Originally this indicator had been developed in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 20.09.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DinapoliTargets is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DinapoliTargets provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DinapoliTargets.mq5?
- Download DinapoliTargets.mq5
- Copy DinapoliTargets.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DinapoliTargets.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DinapoliTargets.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DinapoliTargets.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: