The Double Smoothed Stochastics indicator was proposed by William Blau and Walter Bressert. The calculation of DSS values is similar to Stochastic indicator, the difference is the use of double exponentially smoothing.
The interpretation of DSS values is the same as for Stochastic – the values above 80 indicates the overbought state of the market, the values below 20 indicates the oversold market state.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 08.08.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
DSS Bressert is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DSS Bressert provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DSS Bressert.mq5?
- Download DSS Bressert.mq5
- Copy DSS Bressert.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DSS Bressert.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DSS Bressert.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove DSS Bressert.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: