This technical indicator detects constant price zones and draws resistance and support lines.
It checks the market movement for any market and any time frame. If a bar is not abnormally large, the indicator checks back and searches for other bars within the same price zone.
If enough candles are found, it draws lines on this level. The lines will continued till the next zone is identified.
- InpBacklook (5-xxxx) – Amount of candles to scan and detect other candles in the same range;
- InpAccurency (10.0 – 100.0) – Required candles in back look range to match requirements in percent.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Dynamic Auto Resistance Support is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dynamic Auto Resistance Support provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5?
- Download Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5
- Copy Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dynamic Auto Resistance Support.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: