A semaphore arrow indicator using two moving averages.
The signals occur when at the crossing point of two MAs. An additional filter for signal generation is the direction of the candlestick. For example, if the fast MA crosses the slow MA upward, and the candlestick on the current bar is bullish, it is a buy signal. When the fast MA crosses the slow one downward and the candlestick is bearish, it is a signal to sell.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 26.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
EMA Prediction is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EMA Prediction provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EMA Prediction.mq5?
- Download EMA Prediction.mq5
- Copy EMA Prediction.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on EMA Prediction.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EMA Prediction.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove EMA Prediction.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: