Classic exponential Moving Average with the ability to use real numbers as the averaging period.
In the EMA_.mq5 indicator the ability to throw this indicator to other indicators is realized. The EMA.mq5 indicator doesn’t have such peculiarity.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
EMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EMA.mq5?
- Download EMA.mq5
- Copy EMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on EMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove EMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: