The entropy is the system disorder measure. The indicator applies one of the methods of random sample entropy calculation.
The NumBars setting parameter is the width of the window or the period of the indicator what is more accustomed for trader:
input uint numbars=12; //period of averaging
The final indicator by its properties resembles the MACD histogram. This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 05.07.2008. The source code of this script is shownon link.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
EntropyMath is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EntropyMath provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EntropyMath.mq5?
- Download EntropyMath.mq5
- Copy EntropyMath.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on EntropyMath.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EntropyMath.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove EntropyMath.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: