Shows the relative change of the current price from the price N/M bars ago.
96/288 bars are used by default. For the 5-minute timeframe: 96 bars – the last 8 hours, 288 bars – the last day.
- You can use the deviation from the zero line in the positive or negative area.
- You can use the divergence of price extrema and extrema of the indicator lines.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ExchangePrice is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ExchangePrice provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ExchangePrice.mq5?
- Download ExchangePrice.mq5
- Copy ExchangePrice.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ExchangePrice.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ExchangePrice.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ExchangePrice.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: