The Exp_DigitMacd EA is based on the signals generated by the DigitMacd oscillator.
The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in cloud color of the indicator.
The Expert Advisor requires the compiled file of the indicator DigitMacd.ex5. Place it to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
Note that the TradeAlgorithms.mqh library file allows using Expert Advisors with brokers who offer nonzero spread and the option of setting Stop Loss and Take Profit together with position opening. You can download more variants of the library at the following link: Trade Algorithms.
Default Expert Advisor’s input parameters have been used during the tests shown below. Stop Loss and Take Profit have not been used during the tests.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Exp DigitMacd is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Exp DigitMacd provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Exp DigitMacd.mq5?
- Download Exp DigitMacd.mq5
- Copy Exp DigitMacd.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Exp DigitMacd.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Exp DigitMacd.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Exp DigitMacd.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: