The Exp_ForexOFFTrend Expert Advisor is based on the signals of the ForexOFFTrend trend indicator.
The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in cloud color of the indicator.
For a correct operation of the EA, place the compiled indicator file ForexOFFTrend.ex5 to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
Note that the TradeAlgorithms.mqh library file allows using Expert Advisors with brokers who offer nonzero spread and the option of setting Stop Loss and Take Profit while the position opening. You can download more variants of the library at the following link: Trade Algorithms.
Default Expert Advisor’s input parameters have been used during the tests shown below. Stop Loss and Take Profit have not been used during the tests.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Exp ForexOFFTrend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Exp ForexOFFTrend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5?
- Download Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5
- Copy Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Exp ForexOFFTrend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download