This indicator identifies the maximums (the minimums) of the market using volatility corridor of prices for a certain period of time.
The indicator will be useful when searching the optimal points of the enter in the market in trend reversal, and also when constructing the trading systems predicting trend change.
A signal to the trend reversal is more exact where the volatility corridor is narrowed.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 12.01.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Extremum is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Extremum provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Extremum.mq5?
- Download Extremum.mq5
- Copy Extremum.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Extremum.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Extremum.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Extremum.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: