The indicator is the development of the idea of the FractalLines indicator.
Only two current fractal lines are drawn at the high and low formed by the last two fractals. The tilt level of the up and low fractal line is drawn in the additional window. To an angle value equal to zero, the line is parallel to the horizontal axis. A positive value means the upper tilt, a negative – the lower tilt.
The indicator is optimized on H4 timeframe.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 22.12.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ExTrend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ExTrend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ExTrend.mq5?
- Download ExTrend.mq5
- Copy ExTrend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ExTrend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ExTrend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ExTrend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: