A semaphore arrow indicator using three NavelEMA Moving Averages.
The MACD values are obtained and the moment when the MACD changes its direction is defined on the basis of two Moving Averages. If the direction of the obtained signal coincides with the direction of the trend for the third Moving Average, then a signal arrow will be formed.
As all the arrow indicators, this indicator works well on the trends, but it is absolutely useless on the flat!
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 05.02.2009.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
F2a AO is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
F2a AO provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install F2a AO.mq5?
- Download F2a AO.mq5
- Copy F2a AO.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on F2a AO.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator F2a AO.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove F2a AO.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: