A semaphore signal indicator. Its signals are calculated similarly to the Fast2 indicator. The difference is that trade signals are shown on the chart as corresponding arrows.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base on 02.04.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Fast3 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fast3 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fast3.mq5?
- Download Fast3.mq5
- Copy Fast3.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Fast3.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fast3.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fast3.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: