The indicator creates fractals from another larger timeframe on a current chart based on Fine_Fractals indicator data. There is a possibility to change the timeframe of calculated fractals in the indicator input parameters.
Place compiled Fine_Fractals indicator file to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Fine Fractals MTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fine Fractals MTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fine Fractals MTF.mq5?
- Download Fine Fractals MTF.mq5
- Copy Fine Fractals MTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Fine Fractals MTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fine Fractals MTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fine Fractals MTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: