The Fisher_mbk indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
Place the indicator compiled file Fisher_mbk.mq5 to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\ of the client terminal.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Fisher mbk HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fisher mbk HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fisher mbk HTF.mq5?
- Download Fisher mbk HTF.mq5
- Copy Fisher mbk HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Fisher mbk HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fisher mbk HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fisher mbk HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: