The FisherCGOscillator_Signal indicator shows information on the current trend using the values of the FisherCGOscillator indicator with a fixed timeframe.
The source of a signals is the mutual arrangement of the main and signal lines of the indicator. If the main line is above the signal one, the color is blue and the trend is growing, if lower – the color is orange and the trend is falling. If the lines merge, the color is gray. Colored dots on lines appear when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires FisherCGOscillator.mq5 indicator file. Place it to terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FisherCGOscillator Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FisherCGOscillator Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5?
- Download FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5
- Copy FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FisherCGOscillator Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: