Float – is rather complicated indicator which analyses the previous chart history for this currency pair and then tries to analyze the current market situation trends. It displays the beginning and the end of the trend in a separate chart window as well as Fibonacci rollbacks levels and DiNapoli levels in the main window. It also displays how long the local maximum and minimum appeared.
It should be considered that the indicator is redrawn on each bar and therefore, before using it in your work, you should study its behavior on history of the strategy tester!
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Float is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Float provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Float.mq5?
- Download Float.mq5
- Copy Float.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Float.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Float.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Float.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: