A semaphore signal indicator that generates trade signals in accordance with trend direction changes. The trend direction is determined using a relative position of two smoothed moving averages, one of which is fast and the other one is slow.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 04.01.2016.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
ForexLineSign Metatrader 5 Indicator