The fractal adaptive Moving Average by John Ehlers. Version 1.1 7/17/2006. The RPeriod indicator input parameter (length) will be forcibly equal to even number. Odd numbers of the parameter will be decreased to the following even number.
The simplest appliance of this indicator is use of FractalAMA orange line and its purple signal line crossing.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 27.11.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FractalAMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FractalAMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FractalAMA.mq5?
- Download FractalAMA.mq5
- Copy FractalAMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FractalAMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FractalAMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FractalAMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: