The redrawing oscillator drawn on the basis of the SSA.mqh singular transformation library of functions. The redrawing occurs at the last bars section equal to the value of the indicator input parameter:
input uint Lag=10;
Unfortunately, the author did not leave any comments and explanations either to his singular transformation library, or to the oscillator itself. In this version of the library in comparison with its original one, the variable size arrays included into the SSA.mqh library functions were significantly reduced for the serious decrease of the resources consumed by the indicator!
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 28.08.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FullSSA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FullSSA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FullSSA.mq5?
- Download FullSSA.mq5
- Copy FullSSA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FullSSA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FullSSA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FullSSA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: