The indicator which uses the standard technical CCI indicator, displayed as the main red line and the ergodic CCI indicator drawn on the basis of the triple EMA averaging, displayed as the signal purple line.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FX Sniper Ergodic CCI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX Sniper Ergodic CCI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5?
- Download FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5
- Copy FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: