The semaphore signal indicator with the values based on five technical indicators: LWMA, SMA, RSI, Stochastic, MACD.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 01.11.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Fx10 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fx10 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fx10.mq5?
- Download Fx10.mq5
- Copy Fx10.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Fx10.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fx10.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fx10.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: