The MFI oscillator with the boundaries of the overbought/oversold areas in the form of Bollinger Bands.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5?
- Download FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5
- Copy FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX5_SelfAdjustingMFI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: