The indicator is based on the article published on mql5.com – The Indicators of the Micro, Middle and Main Trends.
There you can also find methods for interpretation of its signals and working with them.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 30.03.2011.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Gann Multi Trend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Gann Multi Trend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Gann Multi Trend.mq5?
- Download Gann Multi Trend.mq5
- Copy Gann Multi Trend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Gann Multi Trend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Gann Multi Trend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Gann Multi Trend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: