The GannZIGZAG indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
To provide correct operation of the indicator, place the compiled GannZIGZAG.mq5 indicator file in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
GannZIGZAG HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GannZIGZAG HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5?
- Download GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5
- Copy GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove GannZIGZAG HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: