A set of support and resistance levels built on the last tops of GannZIGZAG.
To provide correct operation of the indicator, place the compiled GannZIGZAG.mq5 indicator file in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
GannZIGZAG Levels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GannZIGZAG Levels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5?
- Download GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5
- Copy GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove GannZIGZAG Levels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: