A Moving Average that includes price series processing by Gaussian filter. The MA direction is marked with an appropriate color. The color of the dots depends on the direction of the moving average velocity.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 23.01.2012.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
GFilter is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GFilter provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GFilter.mq5?
- Download GFilter.mq5
- Copy GFilter.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on GFilter.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GFilter.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove GFilter.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: