Two-Line MACD. This indicator is available by default in a great deal of trading platforms. But it cannot be found in Metatrader 5.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in at Code Base 02.07.2012.
The indicator uses classes of the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library (to be copied into terminal_data_directory\MQL5\Include). A detailed description of the use of the classes was given in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
//+-----------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+-----------------------------------+ input Smooth_Method XMA_Method=MODE_T3; // Histogram smoothing method input int Fast_XMA = 12; // Fast moving average period input int Slow_XMA = 26; // Slow moving average period input int XPhase= 100; // Moving averages smoothing parameter input Smooth_Method Signal_Method=MODE_JJMA; // Signal line smoothing method input int Signal_XMA=9; // Signal line period input int Signal_Phase=100; // Signal line parameter input int AppliedPrice=PRICE_CLOSE_; // Price constant
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
GMACD is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GMACD provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GMACD.mq5?
- Download GMACD.mq5
- Copy GMACD.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on GMACD.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GMACD.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove GMACD.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: