The indicator is based on GMMA_long. The idea was to convert it into a histogram for easy perception. This is a trend-following indicator.
It was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 11.10.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
GMMA Long Gistogram is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GMMA Long Gistogram provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5?
- Download GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5
- Copy GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove GMMA Long Gistogram.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: