The popularity of the Heiken Ashi trend technique grows visibly. Its simplicity and force makes it a great instrument for trading any asset at any price range.
At first, this technique has been used as a graphical complement to analysis of usual price charts. Later there were special Heiken Ashi candlesticks. Then there was light HaDelta, based on the difference in the opening and closing prices of the Heiken Ashi candlesticks.
In fact, the HaDelta indicator is a momentum indicator which as the input time series used Heiken Ashi candlesticks.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
HaDelta is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
HaDelta provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install HaDelta.mq5?
- Download HaDelta.mq5
- Copy HaDelta.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on HaDelta.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator HaDelta.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove HaDelta.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: