Indicator to identify the Harami patterns.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 14.06.2016.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
Harami Metatrader 5 Indicator