The indicator with a period equal to 1 is identical to Heikin Ashi from the standard delivery of MetaTrader. If the period is more than one, the instrument will not respond to small rollbacks, but the trend reversal will be a little delayed (though this is a ”disease” of practically all trend instruments).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
HeikinAshi SepWnd is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
HeikinAshi SepWnd provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5?
- Download HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5
- Copy HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove HeikinAshi SepWnd.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: