The trend indicator drawn on the basis of the Bollinger Bands. The indicator is written by the book by J. Bollinger “Bollinger on Bollinger Bands”.
The interpretation of the indicator is simple. The indicator histogram displays the position of price in relation to Bollinger Bands. The exit of the indicator line beyond the limits of -25 or +25 means the exit beyond low or upper line of bands respectively.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 30.09.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-BandsPrice is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-BandsPrice provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-BandsPrice.mq5?
- Download i-BandsPrice.mq5
- Copy i-BandsPrice.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-BandsPrice.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-BandsPrice.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-BandsPrice.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: