Entries and exits signals on the system “Friday effect” for trading on Friday.
Signals are determined by the daily candlestick of the previous day. If the candlestick is growing, then in hour defined by the HourOpenPos indicator input parameter (position opening time), Long will be opened which in its turn will be closed at the moment of time defined by the HourClosePos indicator input parameter (Position closing time). Analogically shorts on day candlestick falling in Thursday will be opened. The arrows of the indicator identify entries, the rounds – exits from positions.
The indicator does not work on timeframes more than an hour! This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 24.09.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-Friday Sig is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-Friday Sig provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-Friday Sig.mq5?
- Download i-Friday Sig.mq5
- Copy i-Friday Sig.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-Friday Sig.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-Friday Sig.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-Friday Sig.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: