Intraday Fibonacci levels. Parameters of day candlesticks of the previous day are used for drawing support and resistance levels. The levels are built on Fibo distances from High and Low of these candlesticks. The unit of measure is the size of day chart candlesticks.
The indicator has the possibility using the TimeFrame input parameter to analyze not only day timeframe, but any other timeframes which must be more than the current chart period.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 26.09.2007. The indicator discussed here.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-IntradayFibonacci is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-IntradayFibonacci provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5?
- Download i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5
- Copy i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-IntradayFibonacci.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: