Entry signals on the system “Monday”. The signal is formed on Monday in hour defined by value of the HourOpenPos indicator input parameter in dependence from price movement from open time of the previous day and until the current value.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 26.09.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-Monday Sig is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-Monday Sig provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-Monday Sig.mq5?
- Download i-Monday Sig.mq5
- Copy i-Monday Sig.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-Monday Sig.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-Monday Sig.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-Monday Sig.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: