The indicator exemplifies smoothing of price time series of the RSI indicator by means of filtration of harmonics of a greater order.
This approach can be applied for smoothening any indicators’ values. The main advantage of the method is a real absence of a delay.
Indicator input parameters:
input uint RSIPeriod=14; input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE RSIPrice=PRICE_CLOSE; input uint N = 7; // Series length input uint SS = 20; // Smoothing coefficient input int Shift=0; // Horizontal shift of the indicator in bars
- N specifies series length (power of two);
- SS – A smoothening coefficient in the resulting spectrum zeroes out frequency ratios exceeding set value. SS cannot exceed 2^N. RSI series fully repeats itself if SS = 2^N.
dt_FFT library is required for the indicator operation.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-SpectrAnalysis RSI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-SpectrAnalysis RSI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5?
- Download i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5
- Copy i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-SpectrAnalysis RSI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: