The indicator displays the historical volatility value.
It is possible to calculate the volatility using several methods:
- Simple Historical Volatility – a simple method of an equally weighed Moving Average;
- Exponential Historical Volatility – a method of an exponential weighed Moving Average;
- High-Low Historical Volatility – an extreme volatility, Parkinson’s volatility.
Also there is possibility to calculate the risk costs with some probability.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 19.03.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
i-VaR95 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
i-VaR95 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install i-VaR95.mq5?
- Download i-VaR95.mq5
- Copy i-VaR95.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on i-VaR95.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator i-VaR95.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove i-VaR95.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: