The iClose_HTF indicator plots a zigzag based on closing prices of a time frame specified in the input parameters.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
iClose HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
iClose HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install iClose HTF.mq5?
- Download iClose HTF.mq5
- Copy iClose HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on iClose HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator iClose HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove iClose HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: