A na-eji ya na ihe ndị ọzọ na-egosi ya ma na-eme ka ụzọ ọpụpụ gaa na ịzụ ahịa na-adịte aka.
- Mmechi ime (akara ntụ ntụ) indicates closing which is located within the range of the previous bar. The series of such closings speak of “creeping” or horizontal movement. The longer the series, the more likely for a breakthrough, karị, define the point (points) of entry using the other instruments.
- External/net closing (purple line) is a closing located above high and below low of the previous bar. Usually the series of the external closings include 3-5 bars and speak of either flat will run, or the price reverse.
- Single direction closing (blue line) is a current bar which closes in the same direction as the previous bar. The appearsance of such series speaks that short-term trend is terminated.
- Each line’s value is the number of bars in the corresponding series.
MT5 egosi – Download Ntuziaka
CloseSeries is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) egosi na ọdịdị zuru oke nke Forex egosi bụ ịgbanwe akwakọba akụkọ ihe mere eme data.
CloseSeries provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Dabere na nke a ọmụma, ahịa pụrụ iche n'ihu price ije na ịgbanwe ha atụmatụ ya.
How to install CloseSeries.mq5?
- Download CloseSeries.mq5
- Copy CloseSeries.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / ọkachamara / egosi /
- Malite ma ọ bụ Malitegharịa ekwentị gị Metatrader 5 Client
- Họrọ Chart na timeframe ebe ị chọrọ iji nwalee gị egosi
- Search “Omenala Indicators” gị akwọ ụgbọ mmiri na-akasị hapụrụ gị Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CloseSeries.mq5
- Gbakwunye ka a chaatị
- Gbanwee ntọala ma ọ bụ pịa OK
- Indicator CloseSeries.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CloseSeries.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Họrọ Chart ebe bụ egosi na-agba ọsọ gị Metatrader Client
- Right pịa n'ime Chart
- “Indicators ndepụta”
- Họrọ egosi na ihichapụ
Pịa ebe a n'okpuru ibudata MT5 egosi: