The iMirror indicator (analogue of iMirror for MT4) shows a prices mirrored upside down.
When the mouse is on the indicator, its color changes to the chart color, while the chart is dimmed. When you click on the indicator, it remains in the foreground till another click.
The indicator has three parameters:
input color Up=clrGreen; // The color of the bullish candlestick input color Down=clrRed; // The color of the bearish candlestick input color Back=clrMidnightBlue; // Background color
The indicator has been updated, its code has been optimized.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
iMirror is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
iMirror provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install iMirror.mq5?
- Download iMirror.mq5
- Copy iMirror.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on iMirror.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator iMirror.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove iMirror.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: